As a medium, the hardest thing to experience is losing a family member. Especially when the family you are with is not open to your spiritual gifts and ability to talk to the deceased.
In the case of my family, their brother died. In their culture, you have a traditional viewing of the body not just once but several times. I am witnessing the mother who lost her son retell the story of how he died with each detail. She feels so devastated.
The mother’s suffering is insurmountable! Unable to share my knowledge and beliefs as a medium and the fact that I know her son is in the light is not easy for me to say nothing.
A few things you should know about a soul transition:
1. When the soul passes there is no suffering. Believe it or not, there is more suffering when we are born through the birth canal of the mother’s womb.
2. It is the soul’s choice to go into the light.
3. In most cases the soul transitions gracefully.
4. Sometimes if the soul is confused at the time of death, they may remain earthbound and require a medium to cross them over.
5. Once the soul is in the light other relatives who have passed over are there to greet the soul.
6. Then the soul goes into their life’s review which is very healing and nonjudgmental.
7. Along with the soul’s spirit support team and council the soul will transition again either to earth for another incarnation or to any other realm.
So there is no need to feel guilty or suffer when the soul transitions. It has nothing to do with those left behind. Only the higher self has a complete understanding of the process.
Be at peace move on with your life and the deceased have no use for their belongings. Sell them or donate but don’t keep them if you think that is what the deceased would have wanted. Move on with your life and live it to the fullest!
A Mediumship reading can be just the thing to provide loved ones with peace of mind. To learn more about what to expect during a Mediumship reading please see the page on my website titled: Grief