The left-brain activity is rooted in:
• safety and security
• family and relationships
• financial issues
The right brain finds solace in:
• creative aspirations
• soul connection
Does this sound like you?
Most people spend their time focused on issues involving anxiousness, concerns, emotions, and stories. So what can be done to manage stress, solve difficulties, and ignite a creative solution?
Use these tools that our Divine Creator gave us to live a more centered life:
1. Monitor your mind.
2. Use positive affirmation statements.
3. Pray and meditate to explore solutions.
4. Pay attention to dreams, synchronicities, repetitive messages.
5. Develop your psychic senses and incorporate them with your physical senses.
6. Change your focus by going out in nature, picking a hobby, or exercising.
The key to the brain drain is to gain a handle on the left hemisphere’s activity.
These steps will help you get a foothold on the mental chatter that is relentless. I always teach in my Intuition Development Programs and classes, to switch gears by making a hearty breath, change your focus and visualize yourself linking up toward heaven to make that divine connection.
Have you thought about training your brain by developing your intuition? Then this is the perfect time to reach out to me through my website for more information on my programs and private sessions: www.soulscollective.com. I am looking forward to working with you.